Los Angeles County Sheriff, Fire and Aircraft - Sant...
Feed Status: Listeners: 12
A brief 15-30 sec ad will play at
the start of this feed.
No ads for Premium Subscribers
LASD, LACoFD, CHP, USFS/ANF, and Aircraft. Service area covers Castaic, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Saugus, Newhall. Any major events that arise in Los Angeles County will also be monitored.
Copter 19 dipping at The Oaks Club Valencia, working the "Semi Incident" fire in 2003.
- If your one of those people who want to know why there is a helicopter overhead, this is the place to STOP and (((LISTEN))) to the COMMS for yourself and find out whats REALLY going on.
- I am a Broadcast Engineer, licenced Amateur Radio operator for over 39 years, an Aviator, and resident of SCV for over 22 years. I have been broadcasting to the Santa Clarita Valley with this radio gear 24/7 since the "Semi Incident" of Oct. 2003.
- Fire frequencies will be given priority on high heat days and red flag alerts.
- During slow times, dispatchers will handle mulitple cities that may be outside of the SCV.
- This scanner feed uses a Uniden BCD996P2, a Uniden BCT15X, a Grove Scannerbeam antenna, a Raspberry Pi running Darkice.
- This feed is supported voluntarily with my personal radio equipment. Broadcastify provides our server.
- Beofeng and similar dirt cheap Chinese radios are NOT scanners! They are NOT operator friendly, they don't have the control functions of a scanner, have inferior quality circuitry, and don't cover critical freqencies, such as CHP and Aircraft.
- Tactical police channels are not allowed by Broadcastify.
- Most importantly, THANKS for listening! Have a great day, and happy scanning. K6VNY.
|LASD Dispatch-5 (Mobile)|
|LASD Dispatch-5 (Base)|
|LACoFD BLU-11 TRO|
|LACoFD BLU-12 Dispatch|
|LACoFD V-5 Command|
|LACoFD Pri Helos AM|
|USFS ANF Forest Net|
|USFS Flight Following|
|CHP TAN Dispatch|
|CHP BLUE Sigalerts|
|Agua Dulce Airport L70|
|SCV Aircraft (below 4,500')|
|SCV Aircraft (below 2,000')|
|Aircraft-Civil Air Patrol|
|LACoFD, LAFD, USFS, Comm plans by incident|
VOICE PAGES (QCII TONE OUT)
|AIR RESCUE 5|
|COPTERS 15, 19 & 21, 22|
|Quebecs 1&2 (Super Scoopers)|
|Boat Section Chiefs|