800mhz & VHF(system DNR, new Otsego County fire 155.400 = 154.430 Fire stations 1, 3, 4,5, 6,8 and 9 dispatch. 155.400 dispatch & ops for fire station 2. 154.460 Fire Repeater 2 This feed is strictly Fire and EMS.
I am using a Pi 3+to with its own SDR to decode the P-25 system. The VHF communications receiver is a Motorola MaxTrac 300 radio.
l MPSC Radio system DNR Fire and forest management, All of District 5 talk groups are being monitored including the Otsego county EMS, Fire groups and Statewide 7 Group.
Otsego County Fire 69FE911, Michigan State Wide 7, Any other 69 groups Spacial to right channel 154.430 Otsego county fire dispatch 154.460 Fire Repeater 2, 154.205 County Fireground, 155.400 Station 2 fire, 154.404 Frederic Twp Fire. The high band channels have their own receiver allowing the listener to never miss traffic or a dispatch. All communication for Otsego County EMS has moved to 800mhz.
- Station 1 - Johannesburg, units would be 1-xx
- Station 2 - Gaylord, units would be 2-xx
- Station 3 - Elmira, units would be 3-xx
- Station 4 - Vanderbilt, units would be 4-xx
- Station 5 - Otsego Lake, units would be 5-xx
- 121 -321- 421- 521 Are stations 1-3-4-5 First responders
- 01-09 are engines, pumpers
- 11-19 are tankers, tenders
- Chiefs are 00 numbers (ie 100 for Station 1 chief, 200 for Station 2 chief, etc)
- Station 6 - Otsego County EMS/Rescue, units would be 6-xx
- 620-625 are regular ambulances
- 628, 629 are transfer ambulances
- Station 7 - All 911/Emergency Management, units would be 7-xx
- Station 9 DNR Gaylord Field office
- Gaylord 51 A-B-&C Fire officers
- Gaylord 52 Tilt Bed
- Gaylord 53 Bulldozer
- Gaylord 54 Semi with a lowboy trailer
- Gaylord 55 Bulldozer
- Gaylord 56 International 4x4 engine
- Gaylord 57 6x6 Engine-Tanker
- Units may also have a letter to indicate the second engine etc from the same station (ex Atlanta 57a and 57 b)
Otsego county has gone to strictly 800 radios for paging, ambulances,, heavy rescue.and some of the fire departments