Chula Vista Police and Fire
A brief 15-30 sec ad will play at
the start of this feed.
No ads for Premium Subscribers
12/18/2020 - CVPD is now encrypted on all talkgroups to "comply" with CA DOJ CLETS mandate. I am not sure about the plans for the Law Enforcement Mutual Aid talkgroups.
Running a Software Defined Radio (SDR) system; using sdrtrunk and Nooelec NESDR SDR tuners. The software monitors the control channel and then tunes the SDRs to the active channels. The system is able to receive simultaneous active channels and record all of the calls at one time. The calls from the talkgroups assigned to the feed are then played back in the order they were received, so you never miss a call.
Every call from the San Diego NextGen RCS South Simulcast zone is also recorded and uploaded to the new Broadcastify Calls System, NextGen RCS South zone. Personalized playlists can be created to play back the calls from specific talkgroups from any of the systems being uploaded.
Email CVScanner-at-gmail.com with any comments/suggestions/issues.
South Simulcast on the RCS NextGen system.
- Chula Vista Fire Department
- Chula Vista City
- Law Enforcement South Command
- Used for southern area multi-agency emergencies/pursuits/officer assistance incidents
- Blue 1
- Used for county wide multi-agency emergencies/pursuits/officer down incidents
- Law Air
- Regional law enforcement mutual aid air operations dispatch/coordination
NOTE: Router and modem reboot every morning at 0500 hrs.