NS, CSX: Philadelphia Area
Feed Status: Listeners: 0
A brief 15-30 sec ad will play at
the start of this feed.
No ads for Premium Subscribers
Monitoring Information - CSX and NS Rail Activity in the Philadelphia Area Updated on 8-26-2023
- Norfolk Southern (NS) 160.800 MHz,
- CSX rail frequencies: 160.23 MHz, 160.98 MHz, 161.100 MHz, 160.74 MHz.
Locations of Focus:
- Falls Yard NS territory
- Abrams NS territory
- Trenton Sub QA 4.4 to 9.7
- Philly sub from BAK 6.4 to BAK 0.0 | QA 0 to QA 4.4
- NS dispatcher oversees train operations at Falls Yard and Abrams.
- CSX BE Dispatcher oversees train operations from CP Nice on west
- CSX NI Dispatcher oversees train operations from CP Nice on east
- Antenna located closer to Falls Yard.
- Connected to an SDR receiver.
- Due to limited NS activity, the feed now covers both NS and CSX.
- NS interchanges with CSX along the Philly Sub, sometimes via Conrail.
- BAK 21.0 (CSX)
- BAK 6.4 (CSX)
- QA 3.1 (CSX)
- QA 9.7 (CSX)
- QA 1.5 (CSX)
- QH 4.0 (CSX)
- QH 2.1 (CSX)
- QH 0.1 (CSX)
- HP 8.7 (NS)
- HP 10.8 (NS)
- Conrail feed will remain separate on it's own feed
- The feed aims to bridge the communication gap between different areas.
- It's not meant to replace existing feeds but rather enhance coverage for this specific setup - base to mobile.