Railroads West Sac UP, BNSF, SERA, CFNR and CSRM
Feed Status: Listeners: 0
A brief 15-30 sec ad will play at
the start of this feed.
No ads for Premium Subscribers
Union Pacific Martinez Sub, Sac Sub, Valley Sub, Fresno Sub. UP West Sac Yard, Sierra Northern RR, CA State Railroad Museum/Sac Southern Excursion Train, California Northern RR West Valley, and BNSF. Also hears Placerville Branch Line and P&G Yard.
Receiving antenna located in West Sacramento near the Sacramento River.
- California Northern Railroad (CFNR) West Valley Sub (AAR 085) 161.385
- Sacramento Southern Railroad CSRM (AAR 022) 160.440 (Old Sac to Baths)
- Sacramento Southern Railroad CSRM (AAR 015) 160.335 (Crew)
- Sierra Northern Railway (SERA) (AAR 048) 160.830 - Woodland to West Sac Port
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP) (AAR 048) 160.830 - West Sac Yard Switching to Industries
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP) (AAR 046) 160.800 - Martinez Subdivision
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP) (AAR 051) 160.875 - Fresno and Roseville Subdivisions
- Amtrak Sacramento Valley Station - stop for Capitol Corridor trains and California Zephyr trains (5) and (6)
- Amtrak Davis Station
- Polar Express and Spookomotive trains from the Califronia State Railroad Museum
- Sacramento River Train (West Sacramento)
- Martinez Subdivision
- Fresno Subdivision
- Sacramento Subdivision
- Valley Subdivision
- Roseville Subdivision
This feed serves broadcasts in both Yolo County and Sacramento County