Dakota County Law Enforcement
A brief 15-30 sec ad will play at
the start of this feed.
No ads for Premium Subscribers
Dakota County Sheriff's Office and City Police Departments' Dispatch Mains
System: ARMER (1851) P25
- TG 4300: Police Main 1
- Apple Valley Police (49XX)
- Eagan Police (33XX)
- Rosemount Police (35XX)
- TG 4302: Police Main 2
- Burnsville Police (45XX)
- Farmington Police (47XX)
- Lakeville Police (48XX)
- TG 4304: Police Main 3
- Dakota County Sheriff (11XX)
- Hastings Police (14XX)
- Inver Grove Heights Police (36XX)
- Mendota Heights Police (22XX)
- South St. Paul Police (21XX)
- West St. Paul Police (26XX)
- TG 4456: Police Main 4
- Not city-specific; used for longer dispatches with follow-up information/driving complaints/etc.
- 10-4 Copy
- 10-6 Arriving on scene
- 10-8 In-service/clear for other calls
- 10-15 Suspect detained/in custody
- 10-21 Phone call
- 10-22 Disregard/cancel
- 10-23 Status check (Basically, "Are you okay?")
- 10-28 Vehicle license plate
- 10-33 Emergency traffic only. Accompanied by an audible tone from dispatch. Dispatch will reroute unrelated traffic to another channel to allow priority traffic regarding the current event to stay on the current talkgroup.
- 10-38 Traffic stop
- 10-50 Traffic accident
- 10-52 Traffic accident with injuries
- 10-56 Intoxicated driver
- 10-91 Burglar alarm
- Code 4 - Everything's okay
- Code 5 - Currently investigating; check back
- Code 6 - Requesting another unit
- "1200" - Dakota County Jail; e.g. "En route to 1200. Starting mileage X."
Dispatch will often acknowledge a transmission by providing the current local time in 24-hour format in lieu of "10-4." Ex: At 8:35 PM, they will likely respond with "20-35."
This scanner is running from a home location with a networking lab environment (for day job purposes). If you experience unusual behavior with this scanner, please report a problem to let me know as I may have unintentionally broken something while working in my lab.