Chippewa, LQP, Yellow Medicine, Swift, Big Stone Counties
All 5 counties, Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire, State Patrol, Parks, and snow plows -(seasonal
The use of these feeds are for entertainment and hobby enthusiast purpose only. Any action that results in misuse or illegal activity, is soley based on the end user's actions, responsiblity and liability. The end user assumes ALL responsibility for information obtained from these feeds. By no means, that this provider is, or can be responsible for, any misconduct or actions that may arise from this information source. Remember that mobile use of a scanner is generally illegal in Minnesota, even as an APP on your smartphone.
Uniden BCD996XT- 800 MHZ trunking P25 digital scanner, using a shared feed for all listed agencies. The antenna system is at 60ft. The feed is using 2 antennas, one for VHF/UHF and the other is an 800 MHZ beam. The scanner is in ID-Search mode, at present. Meaning that it is picking up everything it hears. Including out of area agencies, such as MNDOT, and St. Cloud State Patrol. All agencies are on 800 MHZ. For your viewing pleasure, download WINAMP for free--- it will display on your screen, which agency is talking-live. www.winamp.com
Remember that the scanner does not track conversations. Because of this, it may be very difficult to follow a speciific event. This station resides very near 2 transmitting stations, that running over 100 watts, and are over 100 ft tall. As a result, I do get overload on my scanner, on occasion. Remember, this is a voluntary service, not a mandated one. If you have complaints, visit www.buy-ur-own-damn-scanner.com
This feed will be off-line on Sunday nights, to give the equipment some well deserved rest.
- AKA "Chippewa Dispatch"
- Chippewa County Sheriff 800 mhz / ARMER 600 units
- Montevideo Police Dept. 800 mhz / ARMER 700 units
- Clara City Police Dept. 800 mhz / ARMER 70 units
- Chippewa County Emergency voice Pagers 154.265Mhz
- AKA "Madison"
- Lac Qui Parle County Sheriff 800 mhz / ARMER 300 units
- Madison Police Dept (contract w/county) 800 mhz / ARMER
- Dawson Police Dept 800 mhz / ARMER 500 units
- Lac Qui Parle Emergency voice Pagers 154.160Mhz / 800 mhz / ARMER
- AKA "MINSEF or L-TAC"
- MN Statewide Emergency Frequency 155.475Mhz / 800 mhz / ARMER
- AKA "MIMS" or "Point to Point"
- MN Information Management system 155.370Mhz /800 mhz / ARMER
- State Patrol: AKA "St.Cloud (2600) or Marshall (2300)
- SPxxx State Trooper
- Kxxx DNR Conservation Officer
- Car xx HQ Based Major or Colonel
- 9xx Airwing based Trooper
- 17xx commercial vehicle inspector, Non-POST Certified
- 2600/2300 District Captain
- 260x / 230x District Lieutenants